We believe in dedicated people like you. Consulteer d.o.o. is a subsidiary of consulteer ag, a Swiss based company. We offer tailor made software development solutions for both, clients in Switzerland and Europe. We are specialized in the fast changing area of App Development, Multi Channel Solutions and Big Data based technologies.
People are our core asset: Your talent and efforts are valued and we continuously strive to develop you further as a software developer and as a person.
Senior Software Developer
Zrenjanin, Novi Sad, Belgrade
We are seeking a Senior Software Developer to join our talented team. The ideal candidate is someone who is success driven, relishes a challenge and continually seeks to learn new skills. The candidate should have strong oral and written communication skills and should be comfortable to work in a fast-paced, merit-based startup environment.
What will you do?
As a Senior Software Developer at consulteer, you will be working on novel and challenging programming problems that will require creative thinking. You will be responsible for your projects from start to end as they travel through consulteer’s fastpaced development cycle. You will conduct or participate in the research, design and development of systems software, software applications and/or tools for new programs and subprograms. Responsibilities also include enhancements, modifications and corrections to existing software.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for software development scoped to business—transformative projects from inception through implementation.
Analyzes, designs, develops, implements, documents, and maintains application systems, working on complex work tasks and project assignments.
Gathers, analyzes, and translates business and non-functional requirements into solution designs.
Designs, develops, and maintains application code in accordance with current development and project management methodologies and practices.
Provides operational support.
Your Skills and Qualifications are:
- 5 years of experience in Software Development.
- Proficient in the following:
- ASP.NET MVC and REST-ful web services.
- Relational databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, etc.).
- Version-control systems, preferably Git.
- Programming languages such as C#, or C++.
- Automated Software Testing.
- Using cloud architecture (Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, etc.), enabling components and deployment platforms such
- as Software as a Service.
- security and related issues, solutions and technologies.
- Implementing new technologies.
- Performing impact analysis on new features.
- Test automation and scripting utilizing tools.
- BS and/or MS in Computer Science or a similar field is an advantage.
- Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them.
- Participate in development of long range planning for new projects and facilities.
- Written and Verbal Communication on English.
- Full time employment, competitive salary and great opportunity for personal development.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in complex, innovative projects.
- Work in a team of highly professional colleagues.
- Company paid business trips to meet our Global Partners and work with them on site.
- Work without strict rules.
- Assistance and support in finding your own professional orientation.
- Possibility to get promoted.