InterVenture (http://www.interventure.info) is a Swiss nearshoring company with offices in Zurich and Belgrade. We are specialised in establishing client-own software development teams in Serbia.
Through our innovative “Own Team Model” our colleagues work for international companies while being equal to their in-house employees.
Working with us means that you will directly communicate and collaborate with your colleagues from abroad, bring in your own ideas and shape projects. Periodically, you will also attend team meeting and team building events at our clients’ site. As such, next to being part of InterVenture, you are a part of our clients’ company culture, which also includes the participation in their incentives and bonus systems.
For our Belgrade office we are currently looking for a:
(Senior-) Software Development Engineer: Java
to join our team working for a Swiss software company, which develops attractive, new generation business software for the banking and insurance industry. The company has experienced strong growth of their client base over the recent period and now they would like to permanently expand their development team with InterVenture in Belgrade.
You will work as part of our team based in Belgrade and closely collaborate with the other colleagues in Zurich in a distributed scrum environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in a traditional science subject, ideally computer science, engineering or mathematics
- Strong Java development know-how. Java FX experience will be considered as a strong asset
- Experience with Hibernate and Spring
- Good knowledge and experience in relational databases
- Experience in the areas:
- Windows Server 2008 +, Ubuntu Server 10.2+, VPN, Exchange, DNS, DHCP, Proxy
- Experience in project management software is a plus
- Experience in financial and insurance software
- High quality awareness, initiative and work independently
- Interest in new technologies and independent incorporation into new threads
- Fluency in English. German will be considered as a big plus.
- Design and develop new features and functionality of the core software platform
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks in the software
- Design solutions that are modular and scalable
- Design and create unit test cases and make your code work seamlessly in a continuous integration environment
- Develop iteratively and test early on the release cycle
- Follow and promote software development best practices and maintain the highest quality of delivered software
- Work in an international team of talented engineers
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects
- Highly competitive salary and fringe benefits
- A centrally located, modern, state-of-the art working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Permanent employment contract
If you are interested, please send your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.