You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens, and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
What You’ll Do
- Work with a complex, multi target and multi-layer code base;
- Help to create a cross-functional mobile development culture in the Navigation domain;
- Build compelling new user experiences within TomTom’s Android apps;
- Develop online applications not only for mobile platform but also for in-car multi screens;
- Bring new and creative, innovative ideas to the table;
- Build robust and testable code, keeping architectural principles in mind
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of professional experience in Android development using Java;
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience with Kotlin;
- Experience in writing unit and integration tests;
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience. However, if you’re talented, degrees aren’t everything;
- Agile and collaborative mindset;
- Contribution to building a diverse development environment;
- Willingness to learn and improve
What’s nice to have
- Some knowledge of other programming languages such as C++ and Python;
- Experience with Gradle is a plus;
- Interest in cloud based solutions and continuous integration
Meet your team
We’re Navigation, a product unit within TomTom’s Location Technology Products technical unit. We develop software for onboard, hybrid, and online navigation applications – used by hundreds of millions of people around the world. Using a Navigation Data Standard (NDS) run-time format, our software includes navigation domain logic for traffic-dependent routing, route guidance, map visualization, search, positioning, and machine learning-based predictions and suggestions. On our team, you’ll see your work transforming connected and embedded navigation around the world.
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple, since life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely, and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
TomTom je kreirao navigacioni uređaj koji je postao simbol jednostavnosti upotrebe u svom domenu. Od tada, porasli smo iz start-up kompanije u globalnu tehnološku kompaniju. Naš softver i navigacione tehnologije pokreću više stotina miliona uređaja širom sveta. Ovo uključuje vodeće navigacione proizvode i tehnologije za izradu mapa, embeded rešenja za automobilsku industriju; inovativne personalne uređaje i mobilne aplikacije za navigaciju; zatim napredna rešenja za upravljanje voznim parkom i servise umreženih automobila. Nastavljamo da oblikujemo budućnost, predvodeći put razvojem rešenja za autonomnu vožnju, pametan transport i pametnije gradove.
Pročitajte našu priču na - www.tomtom.com
na osnovu 2 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Odlicni ljudi, dosta prilika za napredak, prijatno svakodnevno iskustvo.
Usled promenljivog trzista, kompanija zna da menja prioritete cesto, sto nekim timovima moze da promeni potpuno pravac u kome su isli i ostavi ih demotivisanim.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 4 plate
Prosečna neto plata
DevOps Engineer 1 plata