Harness is a rapidly growing startup that is disrupting the software delivery market. We are building an intelligent software delivery platform that enables engineers to deliver software faster, with higher quality, and less effort. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Efficiency, Continuous Verification, and Continuous Features. The platform is designed to help companies accelerate their cloud initiatives as well as their adoption of containers and orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Amazon ECS.
Harness is led by technologist and entrepreneur, Jyoti Bansal, who founded AppDynamics and sold it to Cisco for $3.7 Billion. We’re backed with $60M Series-B funding from top-tier VC firms Menlo Ventures, IVP, GV (formerly Google Ventures), and ServiceNow Ventures.
This is an amazing opportunity to be an early engineer in a high-growth, high-potential startup. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering the frontend user interface of Harness platform. At Harness, we believe in a UX-first engineering approach across the organization. In this role, you will be responsible for writing clean, killer code to create fantastic and user-friendly experiences. You will be involved in all aspects of product design and user experience and will lead turning wireframes into polished and beautiful user interfaces.
You will be working with a team of dynamic engineers who take pride in solving complex problems.
- Experience with any of ReactJS, AngularJS, BackboneJS, KnockoutJS, or EmberJS
- Experience with responsive design and deep understanding of object-oriented design
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking
- Expertise in turning a design into cleanly architected HTML and CSS
- Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality
- Strong desire to work in an unstructured, fast moving startup environment
- B.S. degree in CS or equivalent with 3-10 years of industry experience
What you will have at Harness
- Competitive salary and early-stage stock options
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team building events
- TGIF-Off program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.