Manpower is a worldwide innovative forerunner and leader in the field of employment through the provision of services and workforce management solutions for clients and helping people in their career development with the aim of understanding the needs of the clients and candidates in the changing world of work.
On behalf of our client, growing company focused on retail technologies and specializing in fiscal domain providing expert enterprise solutions, we are looking for an exceptional candidate to fulfil the position of:
Senior Software Engineer
(Location: Novi Sad)
- Maintenance of existing and development of new software
- Learning retail technologies (ARTS, UPOS, OPI, etc).
- Close communication with Team Leader, Project Managers and QA to ensure demanded precision and delivered reliability.
- Occasional communication with clients and partners.
- Helping junior colleagues with practical knowledge and abstract concepts.
- Regular meetings with Team Leader for ensuring comfortable and productive work environment
- Minimum bachelor degree in computer sciences
- +4 years of experience in .NET C#
- +2 years of experience with Microsoft SQL and basic relational database concepts
- Overall object oriented programming experience with Microsoft technologies
- Knowledge of UML (use cases, static models, dynamic models, etc)
- Knowledge of software versioning and revision control
- Advanced knowledge for communication in English, both spoken and written
- Driver’s license
- Experience with ASP.NET or MVC
- Experience with Microsoft C/C++ (CLR, MFC, COM, ActiveX, etc)
- Knowledge of Windows environment (APIs, Certificates, Batch Scripts, etc)
- Building deployment packages
- Strong problem solving skills
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary
- Personal computer – laptop
- Friendly professional office work environment
- Work with leading world experts in retail technologies
- Occasional travel to offsite offices, customer sites and/or partner
- Training can be provided depending on assignments
The selection process is taking place NOW!
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, we invite you to apply for the position through our website
www.manpower.rs, advert ID #1635
Deadline for applications:
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Late applications will not be taken into consideration