We are looking for:
Senior Software (Java) Developer
Location: Novi Sad, Belgrade
Who are we?
CCBill forms part of CWIE LLC based in Phoenix Arizona, under which there are two main companies, CCBill and Phoenix NAP.
CCBill handles online payment processing services and affiliate marketing solutions while PhoenixNAP offers a state of the art Data Centre, Secured Cloud Services, Secured Servers and Colocation. We’ve been operating in the USA since 1993 and have offices in Malta, Amsterdam and Novi Sad, Serbia.
We operate out of datacenters in Phoenix, Ashburn, Atlanta and Amsterdam with more than 1000 network devices and maintain 5000 servers across all locations and deployment of 100,000+ in systems over the last 3 years. Our enterprise systems and infrastructure spread across 3 locations to ensure high availability, disaster recovery and redundancy. We comply strictly within PCI DSS standards and are accredited twice yearly.
One of the great things about working with our company, besides the enterprise level systems, is the ability to use the latest cutting edge technologies and work alongside a talented, creative and professional team.
With a minimum of 4 years of experience working in a software development role, the selected candidate is expected to have strong programming skills in Java (or similar) and be versed with object oriented design and development. He/she will also be expected to have a solid understanding of distributed concurrent systems and an understanding of service oriented architectures. Knowledge of systems level programming, databases and ORM and web delivery technologies such as Java Servlets will be considered an asset.
You are expected to have a passion for programming and are willing to learn new technologies and techniques. You take pride in delivering elegant solutions, strive for excellence yet are capable of maintaining strict deadlines. You enjoy working in a team of like-minded individuals but can be trusted to work independently when this is required.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Conducts research and technology exploration as required to address any present or future projects
- Participates in analysis and design activities so as to produce a viable system design that fits within the overall system architecture whilst addressing all the elicited requirements
- Follows established development and testing procedures so as to ensure quality software development which meets the requirements whilst adhering to the proposed design and any stipulated timelines
- Creates and maintains documentation regarding systems being developed in order to ensure long-term maintainability
- Makes use of company standard source control and defect/task tracking software so as to effectively handle configuration management and defect fixing issues
- Possess a university degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of Java SE
- Previous work experience or knowledge of agile methodologies like Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience with Java enterprise technologies such as the Spring Framework (core, MVC, integration, ORM), JMS (ActiveMQ), Hibernate ORM, Servlet Containers (Apache Tomcat)
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL preferred), and NoSQL systems (MongoDB preferred).
- Proficient with the use of Linux
- Experience with build automation tools (such a Maven), source control tools, and bug tracking software
- Experience with IDEs such as Eclipse
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Introductory training in the US or Malta (two or three weeks)
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours
- Colorful offices in the city centre
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws