Our company is dedicated to developing cutting-edge technology that is both creative and innovative. We create high-end scalable web services, new ad formats, security utilities and services, video games, various applic ations for mobile and tablet devices. And we strive for perfection. We believe that individuals need space to express their talent and vision, so join our team on the path to exceptional achievements and experience Kudos first hand.
We are looking for:
Senior System Administrator
We are looking for an experienced, reliable and motivated Senior System Administrator. We run growing Internet services that need to be online 24/7 with minimal (near zero) downtime. Our systems need to scale well with the millions of users that we have. If you like system administration, if you enjoy working with others in a team and if you have no problems joining a preexisting team, then we would be glad to hear from you.
- Minimum of 3+ years Linux system administration experience
- Expert knowledge of Debian
- IPtables configuration
- Maintaining critical backup solutions
- Postgresql/MySQL administration (including backups/failover)
- Git repository administration
- Network configuration and maintenance
- Experience with Nginx
- Monitoring System for HTTP/DB/etc. services with Email and SMS alerts
- VPN administration knowledge (Open VPN, PPTP)
- Ability to debug failing services, network and hardware
- Desired Skills (Not Mandatory)
- Gitolite experience
- Mail Server (postfix, dovecot) experience
- Set up and maintained a High Available web service
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Modern office space in Central Belgrade
- Possibility of working from a home office
- European working hours
- Small, but growing teams
- No bureaucracy
- Opportunity to grow to a leading position
- Creative and fun working environment
- We take feedback seriously
How to Apply
We would be pleased to receive your complete application documents, namely, your CV, Cover (Motivational) letter, salary expectations and the possible start date. Feel free to include any information you deem relevant about yourself and your past working experience and apply through our website or send it electronically.
We usually respond to applications within two working days. After some initial questions via email, you will have an interview via Skype or over the phone. At the latest, one week after the interview you will receive the final answer from us. Once you start working with us, we will evaluate your performance over a one month trial period. You will be reimbursed for the trial period, of course.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.