Piraeus Bank was founded in 1916 and was listed on the Athens Stock Exchange in 1918. The Bank operated through a period of private-ownership and management and in 1975 it passed to state-ownership until 1991, when it was privatized again. Since then, Piraeus Group has become one of the most dynamic and active organizations in the Greek economy. At the end of March 2015, the Group possessed a network of 1,137 branches (791 in Greece and 346 abroad) and employed 21,033 people (15,499 in Greece and 5,533 abroad) and 5.8 mn customers in 10 countries. Piraeus Bank Group, combines business operations with social responsibility, endorses systematically its relations with its social partners through specific actions, while emphasis is also placed on the protection of the natural and cultural environment. As one of the systemic banks in Greece, Piraeus Bank undertakes initiatives in order to support healthy business plans, and the transition of the Greek economy into a new era of modern and sustainable growth.
Piraeus Bank is currently expanding its operations in Serbia and is looking for a highly qualified professional for the following position in IT Division – IT Operations Department, situated in Bank HQ in Belgrade
Senior System Administrator - 1 position
Ref. no: IT/SSA/15/16
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments
- Performing backups
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining of new hardware and software
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Answering to technical queries
- Responsibility for server environment security
- Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system
- Troubleshooting any reported problems
- System performance tuning
- Development of internal procedures
- Experience in designing, implementing, operating and troubleshooting complex systems in data center environments
- Proven hands-on experience of Data storage systems and Virtualization technlology (VMWare).
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Knowledge of server hardware and architecture
- Database experience (Oracle and SQL Server) is advantage
- Experience in SharePoint administration, Linux, PHP and .NET development is an advantage
- University education (ETF, FON, PMF)
- Microsoft certificates are advantages
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Active driving license
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Dynamic, proactive and analytical
- Willing to further develop their skills and improve their knowledge
- Highly responsible
- Time-management oriented
- Capable to work under pressure
- Capable to work independently on assigned projects
- Team work oriented
The candidates should possess:
- Excellent communication, coordination and multi tasking skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, teamwork spirit and a genuine customer service orientation
Candidates interested in this position should post their CV details in English, quoting position reference number Ref. no: IT/SSA/15/16 by 24.08.2016., by accessing www.piraeusbank.rs
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.