TietoEvry, a leading digital services and software company
TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and society. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Our Nordic values and heritage steer our success.
We are looking for professionals to join our team in Belgrade, Serbia.
Senior system tester for credit handling solutions
Our system supports corporate loans, agricultural loans, bank guarantees, personal loans, mortgages, consumer credit, deposits, savings accounts and card approvals. While banks and financial institutions focus on core business, our solutions automate bank administration.
As a member of our international team, you will work on loan administration solutions for processing high volumes of corporate credit, mortgages and unsecured loans.
The System Tester role is vital for the customer experience and you will interface with customer stakeholders during critical phases of the project lifecycle. You will develop expertise in our credit handling solutions and a solid understanding of test methods and tools and how they can be applied in efficient test operations.
With us you will be responsible for
- Planning, execution and reporting of test activities in order to ensure deliveries with high quality and customer satisfaction
- Developing and controlling test plans to cover project activities, report status and proactively manage and escalate risks and issues to project management
- You will interact with customer business and IT representatives during customer demonstrations, training, validation and acceptance tests and production start support
We expect you to have
- At least 2-4 years of experience as a Software Test Engineer/System Tester
- Experience from system-, acceptance- and/or data migration test
- Knowledge of test case management systems (MTM/Test Professional)
- Hands-on experience with MS SQL/T-SQL for information gathering and analysis
- Good teamwork & communication skills (business proficiency in English)
Extra merits if you also have
- Credit management and/or credit application processing competence
- Experience with automated testing – unit, API or UI-based
- Experience with CI/CD environments
Headquartered in Finland, TietoEVRY employs around 24 000 experts globally. The company serves thousands of enterprise and public sector customers in more than 90 countries.
Our Credit Solutions and Services (CSS) itself has installations in 24 different countries and 60 individual banks and credit companies as clients, we are the largest vendor in Scandinavia in its segment. >> Credit Solutions and Services
We foster an Open Source culture that promotes respect for every individual, openness, good teamwork, diversity, and equal opportunities.
Our Belgrade team is now almost 100 persons working with banking and leasing solutions in a vibrant and stimulating work environment within Class-A office space. >> Belgrade office
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
For further information
Inspired? We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application, we evaluate candidates continuously.