eFront is the leading end-to-end software provider that changes the way the world looks at alternative investments.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join talented fast-growing team eFront is the right place for you!
We are looking for:
Senior System & Network Engineer
Department: Technology, Operations
eFront is looking for a Senior System and Networks Engineer in the Corporate IT team. The Senior System and Networks Engineer will be responsible for designing, deploying, configuring, automating, monitoring and supporting Corporate IT infrastructure and services, both on premise and in the public cloud (i.e. AWS, Office365)
Your day would include:
- Providing support for Corporate IT, Network and Digital Workplace Infrastructure
- Developing scripts and utilizing industry standard tools for Windows system automation using PowerShell and/or other scripting languages
- Performing hands-on server and network infrastructure support in large enterprise environments
- Architecting systems with automation for security, scalability, reliability, and performance
- System administration, server patching, supporting upgrades and resolution of incidents and problems according to the designed SLA
- Service monitoring and response to the incidents 24x7 according to the passive on-call schedule
- Suggesting and ensuring high security standards are implemented in the Corporate IT Infrastructure
- Creating and automating deployment of standard images for server and client infrastructure
- Software deployment for server and client infrastructure
- Creating and changing the documentation for Corporate IT Infrastructure, including processes and procedures
- Collaborating with other teams within eFront to plan Windows automation strategies for implementing new systems and services
- Other duties delegated by the team leader
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
- Master or Bachelor Degree (Information Technology or related field) or relevant working experience
- 5+ years experience with Windows Server and network administration both on-premise and/or in public and private clouds
- 5+ years experience building and maintaining system automation using PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, ADFS, Azure AD, System Center, WSUS
- Experience with Office365 deployment and administration including EMS
- Experience working in cloud systems and virtual machine environments
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Participated in 24X7 on-call rotation
- Knowledge of high availability and disaster recovery methods for complex applications deployed in multiple regions
- Documentation skills using tools like Visio, Sharepoint, Powerpoint, Excel
- Written and verbal English communications skill
- Unwavering operational focus to provide excellent service to our customers
- Knowledge of ITIL
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to providing you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!