Senior Systems Designer
Magic Media and Entertainment Group Ltd
Magic Media is a pioneering media, entertainment and tech group powered by creativity and innovation. We are a group with brands with a physical presence in 13 countries and expertise in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development and VFX amongst others. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
Magic Media is currently seeking a Senior Systems Designer that can perform at a wide variety of game genres, platforms and target audiences and who is able to execute a game’s vision and bolster its systems through skillful and thorough Systems Design.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Work on multiple projects in a fast-paced international environment.
- Ability to create effective game systems that fit our client’s vision and provide solutions that match industry standards
- Create clean and structured sheets that make the necessary values easily available to developers and fellow designers
- Design and balance game systems that uphold the core mechanics
- Ability to work methodically and using predictive and iterative models
- Strong mathematical skills, with emphasis on Statistics and Probability; being able to formulate indexes to identify strengths and weaknesses of the game systems
- Perform in-engine balancing, tweaking and polishing tasks related to systems design
- Work within a multidisciplinary team towards shared goals
- Estimate, prioritise and coordinate systems design activities
- Coach teammates in systems design tasks
- Communicate and cooperate with Customers and other Stakeholders
- Participate in different Design Department activities to collaborate and coordinate with fellow game designers
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Professional experience in systems design: +5 years
- Ability to create game systems for a wide variety of game genres and for a wide variety of audiences
- Deep knowledge creating Game Design Documentation
- Knowledge of Game Theory and Game Design
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Art and Programming departments
- Experience tuning game systems for FTUE and game tutorials
- Experience working on games from pre-production to release and LiveOps
- Shipped multiple game titles as Game Designer
- Must be proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, capable of working autonomously and energetic
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in other fields of game design, such as game mechanics, level design, game narrative…
- Experience working with Unity and Unreal game engines
- Basic scripting skills to adjust features created by developers
- Experience developing for PC and console platforms
- Knowledge of NFT Game Design
- Experience in developing sandbox games
- Experience in developing big open world games
- Experience with mobile and WebGL games
- Experience with play to earn concepts
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects
- Be part of an international Group with offices worldwide
- Career growth and development
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive culture and open communication
At Magic Media, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!
Upoznaj kompaniju Magic Media and Entertainment Group Ltd
Magic Media is an international tech group powered by building creativity and protecting innovation.
We are home to an expansive group of professionals and industry-leading experts across all avenues from interactive entertainment, software, application and game development to cybersecurity, VFX, art and animation.
Rad od kuće
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.