ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
A full-time employment contracts
An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest Companies from UK, Western, Central Europe and Nordic countries
Rewarding system with several types of Bonuses
Private health insurance
Day-off for the exam preparation
Day-off for Saint Patron’s Day (slava) also when it is on non-working day
Possibility to have up to 26 vacation days
Every newborn child receives a gift (300euros) from the Company
Possibility of international business trips
Opportunities for advancement within the Company:
20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
Opportunity to participate in various corporate programs
Interesting, creative, motivating, challenging and dynamic team-buildings
A highly professional and very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally)
Human corporate culture:
90% like the atmosphere in the company
94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
• Works with our Clients to understand their Business Strategy and develop IT Strategies and architecture for significant areas of business.
• Helps to see how technological issues should affect Business Strategies.
• Evaluates ICL offerings and capabilities, systems engineering and accounting models for discrepancies or vulnerabilities.
• Evaluates and assess Client’s IT Strategy to identify highly probable Opportunities in order to support ICL Business Goals and strengthen partnership with Clients.
• Develops and shares original thinking on significant areas of IT and future direction to influence the Business Strategy.
• Conducts research in the trended Technologies and Solutions to find ways in which to improve ICL Operations.
• Ensures conformance with the Target Architecture and Systems Processing guidance for engaged ICL teams.
• Develops of effective relationships with Customer’s Senior Management and IT Governance teams.
• Identifies Opportunities for new Business and Account growth. Work independently, or with Account Management Team, to develop new Business within the Account, where appropriate, leading on new business such as renewals or scope extensions
· More than 5+ years of experience in planning and designing IT infrastructure solutions
· Fluent Speaking English
· Experience in collaboration with the external Customer, managing his expectation
· Strong technical background in technologies and areas: Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Networks, Databases, Virtualization, Orchestration, Monitoring, Wintel Servers, Linux/Unix Servers, Office 365, Citrix, VDI, Azure, SAP, End User Services, Data Center Services
· Ability to demonstrate strong skills in the following people and service management areas:
1. Chrysis management
2. Ability to inspire and motivate people
3. Presentation skills (self-presentation, presentation tools usage expertise, presentation leading techniques)
4. Operations management
5. Risk management
6. CSIP management
7. ITIL practices
8. Scope Control