Senior Test Automation Engineer
Endava is a privately owned IT services company with over 3,400 employees and offices in New York, Atlanta, New Jersey, London and Frankfurt and 6 delivery centers across Romania, Moldova, Macedonia, and Serbia. We strongly believe that our ability to deliver quality work while adapting easily and quickly to the evolving needs of our customers and people ensures our success. To support our core purpose of enabling our people to be the best that they can be, we invest in career development and building a strong learning culture within Endava.
Consider a new opportunity
Our client is a UK based, global payments processing company, providing MasterCard and VISA credit and debit card processing services as well as gift card platform for their clients.
Their system is in-house built, and is based on .NET and SQL Server technologies, and currently handles around 50 thousand transactions per day. Client is expanding to US and Korean markets, and wants to make sure that their system can scale to support this growth.
Endava is leading platform scaling effort, from both quality assurance and development perspectives, through test automation, performance testing and re-architecture and optimizations.
As an automation tester, you’ll be working as a member of an agile scrum team operating in Serbia and Romania, and will have everyday communication with UK and India based teams. You’ll be responsible for maintenance and feature development on the existing test automation framework - implement and upgrade the automation framework in order to cover different types of functional testing.
Match your profile
- 3+ years of experience in Test Automation
- Programming knowledge (basic algorithms, OOP, programming patterns)
- 1+ years of experience with C#
- Understanding of RESTful web services concepts
- Fluent in English language
The following skills would be a plus:
- Agile process experience
- Database testing experience
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong communication skills, team player, fast learner
- Jenkins or other CI tool
- Experience with Iliad
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball to encourage team spirit
- Fruits and refreshments
- Great working atmosphere
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.