Our company is dedicated to developing cutting-edge technology that is both creative and innovative. We create high-end scalable web services, new ad formats, security utilities and services, video games, various applic ations for mobile and tablet devices. And we strive for perfection. We believe that individuals need space to express their talent and vision, so join our team on the path to exceptional achievements and experience Kudos first hand.
We are looking for:
Senior UI/UX Designer
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and reliable UI/UX Designing.
Our ideal candidate should be first and foremost have an excellent eye for design. Should know great web UI when you see it, and be able to explain why it's great even if you didn't create it!
If you like UI/UX Designing, if you enjoy working with other designers in a team and if you have no problems joining a preexisting team, then we would be glad to hear from you.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in web designing
- Experience designing and documenting large-scale web-based applications
- Familiarity with usability metrics, relevant HCI theory, and UX best practices
- Experience taking high-level sketches and ideas and translating them
- Experience developing lightweight, clickable prototypes
- Experience building pixel-perfect interface designs for development
- Expert level knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must have a great web application design Portfolio
Desired Skills (Not Mandatory)
- Visual Design Skills
- Expert level of HTML, CSS
- Experience in Motion Graphics (After Affects)
- Great sense of humor
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Modern office space in Central Belgrade
- Possibility of working from a home office
- European working hours
- Small, but growing teams
- No bureaucracy
- Opportunity to grow to a leading position
- Creative and fun working environment
- We take feedback seriously
How to Apply
We would be pleased to receive your complete application documents, namely, your CV, Cover (Motivational) letter, salary expectations and the possible start date. Feel free to include any information you deem relevant about yourself and your past working experience.
We usually respond to applications within two working days. After some initial questions via email, you will have an interview via Skype or over the phone. At the latest, one week after the interview you will receive the final answer from us.
Once you start working with us, we will evaluate your performance over a one month trial period. You will be reimbursed for the trial period, of course.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.