We're looking for a senior product designer to help us make our products even better.
COING is a software development company, with offices in Novi Sad, Belgrade, and San Francisco. The company was founded in 2009 and is run by experienced developers.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app), plus we're working on launching a brand new project management app.
We pride ourselves on the culture we have in our company, and we are very careful about who we let in our team. We strongly feel that we need to do our part in helping Serbian society transition into a more inclusive (and loving) place. That is why we do NOT want you to apply if you think that the LGBTQ+ population in Serbia shouldn’t have the right to marriage or other rights. We have zero-tolerance toward homophobia in any form.
Your job will be to understand why people use our SaaS products and design how they should look and work. One day you might be researching what companies need from a PTO system, and another how to simplify notification management, or why the current implementation of task details feels off, or how exactly to phrase options in a particularly complex dropdown.
And all this while keeping in mind how others will find and interpret the feature, and how difficult it will be to implement it from a technical standpoint.
- Analyze user feedback, activity, needs, and workflows
- Design user interface elements and interactions, and document flows
- Get feedback from developers regarding technical constraints
- Research how other apps solve similar design challenges
- Present prototypes and iterate based on feedback
- Review feature specification and implementation
- Update and revise design based on user feedback and usability tests
- Follow, maintain, and expand design system
- Collaborate with other team members
- 5+ years designing software applications
- Experience using Figma
- Knowledge of UI patterns (web, iOS, Mac, Windows, Android)
- Experience in SaaS industry
- Strong copywriting skills
- Working knowledge of HCI principles
- Fluent in English language
- Ability to work in CET timezone (9:00-17:00 UTC+1)
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
Nice to haves
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Unlimited free drinks
- Equipment: Multiple screens and a laptop (MacBook Pro M1, 16GB RAM)
Deadline for applications: 12.07.2021.