InterVenture (http://www.interventure.info) is a Swiss IT company with offices in Zurich and Belgrade. We are specialised in extending client-own software development teams in Serbia.
Through our innovative “Own Team Model” our engineers work for international companies while being equal to their in-house employees.
Working with us means that you will directly communicate and collaborate with your team colleagues from abroad, bring in your own ideas and shape projects. Periodically, you will also attend team meeting and team building events at our clients’ site. As such, next to being part of InterVenture, you are fully part of our clients’ company culture and organisation.
For our Belgrade office we are currently looking for a:
Senior- Developer :PrestaShop (Full Stack)
EXCONCEPT (www.exconcept.de) is a web development company with its headquarter in Stuttgart, Germany. The company is specialized in development and maintenance of B2B/B2C online shops and corporate website solutions for SMB and also enterprise customers located in Europe and U.S. We work with common international technologies like PrestaShop, TYPO3, Symfony, AngularJS and also with special solutions for the German market such as Shopware and OXID eSales.
You will work as part of our EXCONCEPT team based in Belgrade and closely collaborate with the other colleagues in Stuttgart in an agile environment
After the initial phase of getting familiar with your direct colleagues, project managers and development environments you’ll be involved in existing and new new projects. This includes:
- Developing solutions for client-specific requirements
- Developing complex online shops based on PrestaShop and framework-based web applications
- Implementation of new features in existing projects
- Maintaining and optimization of already implemented functionality
- Creation and maintaining of project documentation
- Technical conception of whole projects or project parts
- Accurate estimating and technical planning of projects
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of web development
- Experienced with PrestaShop, Symfony, AngularJs
- You are used to work with frontend frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation
- Fluency in English. German will be considered as a big plus.
- Work in an international team of talented engineers
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects
- Highly competitive salary and fringe benefits
- Modern and cozy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Permanent employment contract
If you are interested please send your CV to Ana and Laetitia our Talent Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.