We are looking for:
Senior Web Developer
Location: Belgrade, Novi Sad
* Who are we?
ITAF is an IT Partner for small and medium sized businesses based in Belgium offering a wide range of ICT solutions.Strongly client-oriented, our enthusiastic team is committed to ensuring that our customers always receive the attention they deserve.
* What are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented, bright and highly motivated Senior Web Developer with strong communication skills & taking of ownership.
ITAF has an inhouse created ERP system based on PHP and we are looking for a Senior Web Developer to support, maintain and add functionality to this system.
* You will:
- talk directly to the the CEO & CTO for implementations
- you will support our colleagues (answering questions, ...)
- work on supplier management, invoicing, defaulters, cmdb, ticket system, contracts, payroll management, product management, service portfolio, ...
- interface with 3rd party software
- design & implement migration & optimization scheme's
- take full ownership of a Big Scope application
Basicly be the go-to person!
* Your profile:
- 5+ years of working experience
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks
- You have experience with SVN and / or GIT
- Good knowledge of English language
- You are a problem solver and take ownership
- Thorough knowledge of business processes, ERP systems, workflows...
* What can we offer you?
- Fixed employment contract or self-employed contract (via your own firm)
- Competitive compensation package depending on your experience and skills
- Work with colleagues from Serbia and Belgium
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Personal development that will help you build up your professional career
* About ITAF:
ITAF is an IT partner for SME, large enterprises and governmental organisations. At this moment ITAF is based on two companies; one in Belgium and one in Serbia. ITAF offers solutions in: ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Managed Services and Application Development.
We set-up and maintain complex IT services, support servers and networks on 24/7 basis, keep an eye on the business critical applications of our customers around the clock and provide many other services which let organisations thrive in today’s fast moving economy.
* How to apply for this function:
Only apply for this role if you meet the basic requirements which are mentioned above! If you already filled in a questionnaire in the past, please do not hesitate to do this again. We do not keep track of candidates who applied for a previous position.
Applicants who apply for this position, have to answer this questionnaire. We consider this survey as your formal application (thus not the email with your CV attached that you might have sent).
These questions are not about right or wrong but will give us a good idea who you are. It's important to have the right person for the right job. And of course, it's even more important that you find a job which fits you. After this survey we will select people for a personal interview based on the output of this questionnaire.