We are looking for a Senior Project Manager with experience leading WordPress projects and supporting development for Enterprise companies with multiple websites. The ideal candidate possesses strong organizational and communication skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. This person will work closely with client teams and will help drive strategy and initiatives.
As a Senior Project Manager, your responsibilities would include communicating with clients to determine client needs, project scope, project budgets, coordinating schedules and ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget. You will create and maintain project tasks and timelines and ensure that development teams are organized and project resources are used efficiently.
Effective communication, both written and verbal is key when working with C-Suite, VP-level, and Director-level client stakeholders. Managing the stakeholder expectations while keeping projects on track during the development lifecycle will be a key responsibility.
We love what we do and the person in this position is an important part of our team. We strive for all projects to come in on time and on budget and want our customers to be as excited as we are! Your communication and attitude are key to developing our relationships with our customers.
- Manage WordPress projects
- Manage e-commerce projects
- Manage mobile application projects
- Manage the account and relationship with the client
- Create project timelines
- Develop technology strategies for clients
- Create project technical documentation
- Create and manage project budgets
- Create and manage project tasks
- Gap and Risk analysis
- Run project meetings with team members and with clients
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Sales Engineering / Business Analysis - assist in developing the scope for proposals and new projects
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize workloads
- Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversightStrong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong account management skills
- Ability to establish and foster strong working relationships with clients and team members
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- At least 5-7 years of experience working as a Senior PM, ideally in an agency environment
- Experience with some form of account management
- Experience with WordPress at the admin level
- Experience with project management software like Slack, Jira, Teamwork
- Experience working with dev teams and creative teams, ideally in an agency
Compensation and Benefits:
- Full-time position
- Fully remote position
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Contribution for Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- Computer and equipment provided
- Contribution to retirement after 1 year
- 20 days PTO
- Fun work environment
Curotec je kompanija osnovana 2010. godine u Filadelfiji. Imaju globalno prisustvo na tržištu. Posao koji rade je osvojio brojne nagrade svetske organizacije koje su ih prepoznale zbog kvaliteta. Kada je reč o digitalnim poslovnim rešenjima, ne postoji nijedan izazov previše komplikovan za njih.