GroundLink is a global platform for ground transportation based in New York City, serving corporate clients and leisure travels in most major cities and 110 countries. With our award winning app, world class website and exceptional 24/7 customer service center, we seamlessly connect our vast network of professional and licensed drivers with discerning clients who value their time, their safety, and appreciate great customer service.
We are a global team of people who work hard, work together, and have plenty of face time with senior leadership (they actually WANT to hear what's on our minds!). Our major offices are based in New York, Dallas and Belgrade, Serbia, so there's always someone just a Skype call away, anytime of the day. We are always interested in adding extraordinary people to our team - especially those who love new challenges, appreciate flexible schedules and are as passionate about their careers as they are about their lives. We celebrate and encourage diversity because when we all think alike, nobody's thinking very much.
We are looking for engineers that value the craft and are passionate about what they do. For hard problem solvers. For people who do not stop when they get in the zone. And for people who know how to balance hard work and enjoying life. We are looking for a talented and passionate:
Senior iOS Developer
This person will be a key architect and developer of our mission critical end user products that include mobile applications for consumers and drivers. We are creating a vast network of travel industry leaders (airlines, hotels, cruise lines and ground transportation providers) to enable ground transportation for frequent travelers.
The current applications are organized as a set of consumer web and mobile solutions to enable shop, booking and ride execution.
Skills and experiences we are looking for:
- 4+ years of professional software development experience in the iOS delivering consumer applications (please point us to your work in the App Store)
- Excellent knowledge of both Objective C and Swift languages and their features
- Universal applications
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs
- Demonstrable experience releasing mobile applications
- Passionate for usability and human factors impacting adoption
- Strong quality orientation
- English proficiency (oral and written)
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science or related discipline desired
Bonus points for
- Experience with Android
- Experience working in Agile SCRUM teams
- Experience interacting, mentoring and troubleshooting in collaboration with other developers
- Team orientation, helping others and asking for help when needed
- Systematic approach in problem solving
- Documenting your thought process, and sharing it with others
- A big plus for fluency in other programming languages and platforms
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, therefore the applications will be reviewed as they are received. We will reply only to applicants who demonstrate understanding and experience in achieving our requirements.
For more information about our company, please visit our web site.