Senior QA Analyst / Tester
(I&F McCann Grupa/LOKOMOTIVA)
Lokomotiva is a new business unit within I&F Grupa, leading communication system operating in 12 countries in Southern and Northern Europe, with more than 650 employees.
In the era of digital revolution, Lokomotiva is preparing to develop in-house a full scope of digital transformation products and services and offer to clients in all 12 markets.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
You will continuously test, both manually and using test automation tools when applicable, enterprise web platforms in a fully Agile environment. You will ensure that test plans and scripts are created and validated before developers finish their work on User Stories, and that code developed by the team is fully tested in the most efficient fashion.
You will work in an interdisciplinary team, working closely with developers but also with Product Managers, Project Managers and UX Designers. You will significantly contribute to both quality of the product and satisfaction of Lokomotiva's clients.
- Experience with manual testing of complex/enterprise platforms
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience in continuous testing/continuous delivery environments
- Understanding of Agile methodology and experience working in strict Agile environment
- Experience with established test automation tools
- Experience with requirements analysis and test planning, design and execution
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer candidates the possibility to develop and improve in a dynamic environment. We reward personal contribution, motivation and initiative. We provide quality conditions for professional development. We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast-paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits:
- In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office closes between New Year & Christmas on most years when the calendar allows
- Enhanced family-friendly policies by covering full monthly salary during maternity leave for all employees with more than 18 months of continuous working experiences.
- Free eye tests
- Awarding significant work anniversaries at the company
- Regular monthly after work parties
- Plus a huge number of benefits: New Year’s child gift vouchers, monthly theatre tickets / other events giveaways…
Note: All applications will be considered with full confidentiality, and only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.