Job Title: SharePoint Developer
Location: Novi Sad
Position Type: Permanent/Fulltime
Elanwave is a software development company with offices in Nederland and Serbia (Novi Sad). We are devoted to crafting great web and mobile applications for International clients. Our spectrum of clients goes from lean start-ups to big enterprises.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, creative and ambitious SharePoint engineer to join our team in Novi Sad (Serbia). As SharePoint engineer, you lay the connection between business and technology in diverse international clients in all market segments. You give clear and good advice and translates business requirements and demands for smart, high-quality solutions based on Microsoft technology. Together with your team you work on innovative assignments in complex environments, using the latest SharePoint platform technologies and insights.
If you are a SharePoint engineer with experience and enjoy to be challenged, we have a position for you!
- At least a completed college or university degree in a relevant IT work (Computer Science)
- Relevant certifications are present or where are you doing
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in developing and deploying solutions based on portal technologies
- Thorough knowledge and proven experience with SharePoint 2010/2013, Microsoft SQL
- Experience using Visual Studio
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Service-oriented, result-oriented and practical
- Driven, inquisitive and innovative
- Be able to motivate others
- Analytical skills
- Well-developed communication and advisory skills
- Last but not least: a sense of humor
You're at ElanWave part of a professional, fast-growing organization that is leading the way in knowledge of Microsoft technology. Naturally, we offer an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package. At Elanwave you can define content to you career and you get all the space and opportunities to attend training and courses. We like to give you the space to turn ideas into opportunities.
For more information about this position, please contact the HR department at +381 (0)21-3000 680 or send us an email with your CV and short motivation. Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.