We're looking for a site reliability engineer to join us.
COING is a product-based software company, with an office in San Francisco. The company was founded in 2009 and is run by experienced developers.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app).
We have more than a million people who are using Clockify each day, and each day the number grows by several thousand. Your job will be to make sure our infrastructure keeps up with the growth.
- Make sure the infrastructure is scalable and can handle high traffic volume (100,000 requests per second)
- Define and deploy monitoring, alerting, and logging systems
- Make sure the system is secure and there are no vulnerabilities
- Monitor server logs, watching out for abnormalities
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Work with our client's IT departments to set up self-hosted versions of Clockify
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Working experience with AWS, Docker, Git, CI/CD tools like Gitlab CI, Jenkins, etc
- Experience with IaC tools like Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Puppet, Packer
- Proficiency with Linux and other Unix based systems (including writing shell scripts)
- Experience setting up build automation and repositories
- Excellent understanding of security and safety best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work in CET timezone (9:00-17:00 UTC+1)
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
Nice to haves
- Working experience with Hashicorp stack (Nomad, Consul, Vault)
- Working experience with MongoDB and distributed architecture
- Experience with agile development methodologies (behavior-driven development, continuous integration and delivery, executable documentation)
- Proficiency with OOP and Java.
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Unlimited free drinks
- Equipment: Multiple screens and a laptop (MacBook Pro M1, 16GB RAM)
It takes many products to help people around the globe grow and prosper. We’ve created three that cover a wide range of features:
Clockify — The #1 free time tracker for teams that helps millions of people regain control of their time and increase their productivity levels.
Pumble — A free team chat app that helps teams cut down on emails and speed up their collaboration and communication.
Plaky — A free project management software that lets teams of all sizes collaborate, organize projects, and manage their tasks.
At COING, bringing exceptional ideas to life starts from our equally shared passion for growth. These ideas would be nothing but wishful thinking if it wasn’t for our principles that bring us all united:
Innovation — We believe that everyone is capable of coming up with new ideas, so we are always encouraging everyone to find their innovative streak.
Proactivity — We deeply believe that everyone has the ability to initiate change, and we help our employees do just that.
Trust — We wholeheartedly believe that every action comes from the best intention, so we place complete trust in our employees.
Diversity — We foster an inclusive culture where diversity and freedom of expression are highly valued. We’ll never stop believing in doing the right thing, so we nurture a culture of empowerment, advocate for LGBTQ+ rights, as well as the rights of ethnic and racial minorities.
Love — We place our highest trust in the power of compassion, kindness, patience, solidarity and love.
Optimism — Smile is always the best policy. Optimism and a positive attitude make all the difference, so we always try to take a walk on the bright side.
Our mission to bring out the best in people does not end with our tools.
At COING, we are fully committed to contributing not only to a more hopeful future, but also to a brighter present.
With this vision in mind, we have started the COING Foundation aimed at supporting a wide range of causes, empowering change, and creating a lasting positive impact in our communities.
na osnovu 6 recenzija
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Atmosfera je prijatna za rad, klizno radno vreme, poštovanje za privatno vreme radnika, česti team buildings, radionice na razne teme
Za sada samo pozitivno iskustvo
Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
Flexible working hours
Private health insurance
Private dental insurance
Team building events and parties
In-house learning program
Two big team building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
Free healthy breakfast, fresh fruits, soft drinks
Onboarding buddy program
Home office equipment