GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions.
The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for:
Software Analyst in Automotive Industry
You are experienced IT professional responsible for development, testing, deployment and maintenance of software solutions looking for a new challenge? Are you ready to tackle challenges in digital transformation of automotive industry?
You will become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for innovation, development and maintenance of software products in automotive R&D departments. Your main role will include bringing new ideas, collecting and documenting business requirements and specifications, and tracking development of the development team.
You should be familiar with software tools used in software specification, design and development, testing, and deployment. Familiarity with programming languages, tracing and debugging tools, and software development methodologies is essential to the job. Considering you will spend a lot of time communicating with the client and development team, excellent verbal and written skills are very important and will make your life easier
- 3+ years experience in software development as a Software Developer or Software Team Lead (C++, Java or .NET platforms)
- Experience with Version Controls Systems (e.g. Git, SVN, mercurial, etc.)
- Ability to analyze complex information and document it is extremely important
- Ability to explain technical information in non-technical terms is essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Upper Intermeddiate/Profficiency level of English language – written and spoken
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
- Experience in managing software development projects using different methodologies and frameworks (e.g. V-model, Scrum, PMP, Prince2, etc.) is a big plus
- Experience working in embedded software development or industrial standards familiarity in software development (e.g. CMMI, Automotive SPICE, etc.) is a plus
- Familiarity with Requirements Management tools (IBM Doors, Reqtify) is a plus
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration principles is a plus
What we offer:
- Attractive Salary and project based Bonus concepts
- Full-time employment
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment
- Great experience working with Tier 1 automotive supplier
- Ability to develop through learning and teamwork in highly-skilled teams
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.