Do you have knowledge
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments.Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
- Identifying and designing the adequate software architecture.
- Recognizing in advance, solving and managing wide range of technical risks, reporting problems in meeting system requirements.
- Ensuring the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules with external systems.
- Overseeing the full life cycle of the process, controlling and verifying that the integration is according to the architecture.
- Constant care on improvement of the solution functionalities and creative access regarding development of new solutions in order to ensure the best practice.
- Leading by example, demonstrating best practice and supporting Software Developers through the planning, design and verification stages of software development, making sure they are adhering to the software quality standards and fulfilling requirements.
- Preparing and conducting internal and external training in order to ensure utilization of the product and fulfilment of client’s needs and requests
- Providing adequate cooperation with superiors and timely reporting of any problems occurring
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- University degree in the computing sciences (or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server and T-SQL with deep understanding and focus on performance
- Advanced level of written and spoken English.
- Strong drive to achieve the best results against internal or external standards of excellence.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability and willingness to work as a part of team and to build strong working relationships.
- Openness to continuous acquisition of new skills and competencies, as well as to improve existing.
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with new challenging technologies in an excellent team of people
- Annual training budget to develop your skills and career
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, please contact our HR department under following address by sending your CV electronically.
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.