We are looking for a software engineer that enjoys leading projects and working with others to create highly performant software.
- Lead and mentor software engineers
- Work with development teams in different disciplines (Backend, Frontend, DevOps and Quality Assurance) to identify optimal solutions while meeting our customers commitments
- Show analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems
- Develop IT architecture of innovative software solutions
- Apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work
- Support the business development team with technical concepts
- Full time employment
- Competitive working conditions
- Flexible working schedule
- Personal and professional career development and payed certifications
- Private health insurance
- Innovative projects with prestigious international customers
- Team building activities to support team-oriented culture
- Coffee, Refreshments and Fruits
- Modern workplace with a relax zone and terrace
If you are a passionate about latest technologies, like working as a part of a team of problem solvers, and you are committed to bringing innovative solutions, then this is the position for you.
- 5+ years or equivalent experience in Software development
- Heavy knowledge of web technology stacks and frameworks (J2EE, Spring Boot, .NET, Angular, React)
- Proven ability to develop others through setting goals, building development plans, and active performance management
- Must be detail oriented, reliable and able to work both in a team environment and alone with minimal direction and supervision
- Ability to operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in agile software development best practices (specifically Scrum)
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- German is a plus
P3 enables our clients to succeed in their business by delivering tangible value.
Founded in 1996 as a spin-off from a globally-recognized, leading technical university, P3 began with the goal of implementing an innovative new process and has remained focused on serving clients from innovation to implementation. P3 has around 1000 employees across 20 locations globally. With our P3 spirit and work 2.0 ethics, we are entrepreneurs within our company. This benefits our customers in terms of innovative Ideas and a real hands-on work ethic.
At P3 group, you will have the opportunity to work with talented people, cutting-edge technologies and industry leading companies.
We are looking forward to your online applications!
Deadline for applications: 09.02.2020.