To reinforce our current team we are recruiting for our office in Belgrade, Serbia:
Software Developer iOS
As member of the team in Belgrade you will be developing and maintaining SDKs for our Unified Communications (UC) platform and mobile apps. Using your own creativity and knowledge you will be designing, developing, testing, debugging and implementing new products and features, mainly on the backend. As part of the team you will be committed to deliver these high quality features on time. This role may include occasional international travel.
- Higher education
- A proper command of the English language both written and verbal
- Experience in working in iOS application development
- Experience in debugging complex iOS applications
- Familiar with Objective C and Xcode
- Knowledge of iOS internals and APIs
- Understanding of networking, mobile network issues, concurrency and threading
- Excellent understanding of iOS backgrounding modes, especially related to networking
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Experience with version control systems
We provide the most stable and innovative communication platform for the commercial market. Through our own network with the support of several interconnected data centers, we supply professional mobile, telephony and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position that we intend to further expand in the coming years through indirect sales channels.
Great challenges making our products more suitable for our international presence. We believe in working hard and rewarding effort. We also take a creative approach to relaxation, organizing a wide range of surprising and fun activities for our employees to enjoy. We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth.
This is a permanent position within a truly international company, offering a good salary depending on your knowledge and experience.
You can apply by pressing the “apply” button on this webpage. If you have any questions you can contact Maja Todosovski on tel. +381 69 3408700 or by sending your CV Electronically.