Established 1996 as spinoff of the Fraunhofer Institute of Production Technology Aachen, P3 has now more than 3,500 P3 team-members at 35 locations worldwide.
P3 provides international management consulting and innovative engineering services. We manage projects and reorganize company processes in automotive and aviation, as well as technical consulting and testing services for the telecommunications industry.
As a leading international and multinational company, we have been cooperating with established network operators, suppliers, device manufacturers and regulatory authorities since 2001.
The underlying causes for quality problems can often be found in our clients' development areas, meaning that our core competency in project and configuration management is a logical solution.
For our Belgrade office, we are seeking for a:
Software Developer (m/f)
- Developing and maintaining software for drive-test mobile network data post-processing, analysis and optimization, often processing data at TB scale
- Writing code to solve complex technical problems and improving efficiency of the entire team through a sophisticated tool development
- Supporting the process of Quality Assurance of drive-test measurement projects by developing algorithms and pattern recognition for automatic bug detection
- Working closely with Telecommunication Engineering experts and Software Developers in order to mutually develop top-notch solutions
- University degree in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in Software Development and/or Testing and Test Automation
- Knowledge of Python (at least 2 years of experience) and preferably one other major OOP language: Java, C#, …
- Experience with version control system (Git)
- Knowledge of Linux/Ubuntu, Regex, JSON, Wireshark
- Knowledge of Big Data and Data visualization technologies is a plus: Spark, Impala, Tableau, …
- Experience in Mobile networks 2G/3G/4G, TCP/IP, Android OS or Mobile Applications is a plus
- Good knowledge in English, German would be a plus
- Strong solution-oriented and proactive work attitude
- Analytical mind is preferred as well as goal-oriented team player
- Interested in learning about newest Telecommunications and Big Data technologies
- Willingness to occasionally travel abroad
- A dynamic, diversified and challenging working environment
- A highly motivated and multinational team
- Attractive projects for prestigious customers
- Personal and professional immediate development opportunities
- Flexible working conditions
The rewards in terms of salary, benefits and career development will fully reflect your contribution to the success of our company.
If you think you have the ability and the confidence, do send your convincing application documents, preferably via email in a PDF file. In your covering letter please indicate which position you are applying for, your fee expectation and earliest start date.
Documents should be in English.
We are looking forward to meet you.