Do you have knowledge
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments.Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
- Development: Design and develop complex programming modules using advanced knowledge and skills in order to fulfill requirements according the specification and and project plan/ estimated time.
- Development: Developing and programming of moderately complex programming modules in order to fulfill requirements according to the specification and project plan/ estimated time
- Bug fix: Removing and fixing moderately complex bugs in the software application to ensure quality control of the application modules
- Testing: Testing of asigend tasks, configuring the testing environment and supporting teams responsible for testing.in order to ensure quality control of the application modules
- Documentation: Elaborates and continuously updates the documentation for the software product modules in order to comply with customers’ requirements as defined in project(s)/contract(s)/CR’s and ensure internal knowledge sharing and available documentation for internal use within the team/ business line.
- Maintenance: Maintenance and appropriate level support of the product modules in order to provide fully functional, operational and optimized applications in accordance to defined project(s)/contract(s)/CR’s / SLA
- Installation and migration:Installation and migration of software systems, installation and configuration of moderately complex product modules, installation and migration of data in order to meet client requirement and improve the system performance;
- Working procedures: Follows in time and accurately the working procedures related to time tracking and project planning, according to internal tools (i.e Jira), in order to assure effort visibility, resource planning activities and allow accurate motorization of specific KPIs
- Implementation:According to defined project(s)/contract(s)/CR’s :Implementation of programming modules in order to fulfill requirements
- University degree in the computing sciences (or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge about object oriented programming languages (C#)
- Fluent English
- Strong drive to achieve the best results against internal or external standards of excellence.
- Strong analytical skill and ability to solve complex problems
- Ability and willingness to work as a part of team and to build stong working relationships
- Openness to continuous acquisition of new skills and competencies, as well as to improve existing
- 2 years of working experience in solutions development
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, please contact our HR department under following address by sending your CV electronically.