Every second, of every day, TeleSign protects the world's largest Internet, mobile app, and cloud properties by establishing and verifying Mobile Identity. TeleSign's Mobile Identity platform gives digital businesses the ability to connect a unique identity with every account to verify new registrations and authenticate existing users. TeleSign created Mobile Identity to help businesses preserve their ecosystem by detecting a suspicious user before account creation, and to better protect their existing user base from account compromise. TeleSign is trusted by the world's largest companies and protects 2.5 billion accounts in more than 200 countries and in 87 languages.
TeleSign invests first and foremost in our people and has created a quality and fun workplace. We are passionate about what we do, take pride in assembling the best team, enjoy working with other bright and like-minded folks and know that our market leadership is a testament to every one of our employees.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Position in Belgrade
- Develop components required for data ingestion from different providers over different network protocols
- Contribute to code base, by producing clean and reusable source code, leveraging OOP
- Work within multi-disciplinary product teams (including QAs, project managers, product managers and developers) to create architecture and drive applications into products
- Unit test and document produced/maintained products
- Designing and implementing efficient and scalable technical solutions for particular business requirements
- Work as a member of a scrum team
- Give technical feedback on business requirements, making them more precise and technically acceptable
- Work towards excellence and actively participate in the continual improvement of the department and company
- Stay up to date with coding standards and relevant technology development
- Upholding code and documentation standards, leading by example
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- 3+ years of software development experience with OO languages (Python, C++, C#, Java...)
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming, design patterns and common algorithms
- Strong coding skills. Unit tests included
- Experienced with concurrent and parallel programming
- Strong knowledge of relational database systems
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals and the ability to apply that knowledge to real world problems
- Experience with Linux platforms and network protocols
- Experience in designing architecture for high throughput, highly available and distributed applications
- Experience with RESTful services, queuing solutions, non-relational databases is a plus
- Experience with Scrum is a plus
We are offering:
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package
- Development opportunities
- Challenging but also friendly working environment
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.