Job location: Novi Sad
As a (Senior) Software Engineer you are responsible for designing, implementing, and (unit) testing our software. You are independent, but part of a team that has a shared responsibility to develop high quality, mission-critical software products.
You know your way around large codebases, and are capable of elegantly implementing new functionality within the boundaries of a software architecture. You have a passion for the craft of software engineering – you write legible, testable code, and are constantly aware of the side-effects of your design choices.
Ximedes offers you the possibility to work in a professional environment, surrounded by smart, curious colleagues with a joint ambition to create the most beautiful, clever, and elegant software possible.
- Our ideal colleague is a team player who enjoys developing software and writes good code fast; an efficient problem solver with a sense of detail, but fully aware of the bigger picture
- A minimum of four years of experience with software development and design
- Knowledge of Java development and experience with open source frameworks, such as Spring, Hibernate, AngularJS, React, Backbone, Selenium, Cucumber, and Jenkins
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience with Mobile Development (Android, iOS, HTML5) is a plus
What we offer
- A modern way of work in an open and informal setting
- A good chance to improve your CV by working on interesting projects with a diverse set of clients in a company of experienced, skilled colleagues
- Secure and stable job with a competitive salary
- 27 paid days of holiday per year and a flexible, 8-hour working day including a one hour lunch break
- New office space with top facilities in downtown Novi Sad, including snacks, drinks, and coffee
- Occasional trips to Holland fully paid for by the company, as well as visits to conferences
- Team building activities, a chill lounge in the office, and beer after work every Thursday