Software Development Project Manager
The Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of client projects including new applications, change requests and maintenance releases. The role will be accountable for all day to day project management activities including scheduling, reporting and client management.
For the support of our existing (and potentially new) Web development projects we are looking for a Project Manager to join our development team.
- Management of several concurrent projects, with overlapping team members
- Daily project tracking and status reporting both internally and externally
- Understanding client requirements / presenting reliable development estimates
- Project scheduling / planning activities
- dentifying required resources, ensuring their availability for the project
- Risk & Issue management with a focus on how to resolve quickly or workaround
- Testing phase preparation, co-ordination and tracking
- Co-ordinate meetings/reviews with internal/external teams
- Minimum 2 years of experience either as Project Manager or Software Developer
- University degree
The following skills are considered a plus
- Technical design documentation skills
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Exceptional communication skills (written as well as oral)
- Able to take initiative, manage own workload, and assume responsibility for tasks
- Team player with positive attitude, willingness to learn and apply new skills and
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Eager for professional growth
- Attractive salary
- Chance to improve and expand your knowledge
- High class equipment (fast development machines powered by SSD)
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Modern office in quiet residential location
- Free parking
- Conventions and conferences in and out of country
- Employee gatherings and team building activities
- Game time – ping-pong and refreshments in gaming room
We are looking for communicative and enthusiastic candidates who are capable of working as a part of a team (15 programmers, 27 employees in total), as well as work independently on individual projects.
We are offering a flexible, comfortable and relaxed working environment, salary in accordance to market conditions and other benefits as well.
Webcentric was founded in 2005, but it is still a young and very agile company. The main area of our business is Web development, mainly on the foreign markets.
Our main characteristics are creativity, professionalism, reliability and quick response. Even though our development methods and procedures are very formal and well-defined, the overall atmosphere in the company is pleasant and relaxed.
The main product that we offer is the price monitoring service - Price2Spy, (http://www.price2spy.com), which is continually developed and perfected.It is currently used by over 380 clients worldwide, for whom we monitor more than 30K websites worldwide.
It involves full range of Back- and Front-end technologies as well as Web services.
Another aspect of our business is software development, as well as support and application maintenance for our clients who are foreign agencies and companies. We deal mainly with new Web applications (in Java server technologies) and websites, but quite often with integrating the existing applications with new business environments Our clients
We are proud of the fact some of the world's leading companies are our clients
- Schneider Electric
In Serbia, our clients are companies like
- Partizan FC
- Serbian Ski Resorts
- Politika Newspapers