- Lead a team of 10+ software engineers through all technical and
- Take management responsibility for the members of your team.
- Lead the development of technical solutions to meet current and
future business needs.
- Establish a good communication with business partners and work on
continuous improvement and future planning.
- Academic education in computer technologies.
- Previous experience on a similar position.
- Technical ability to contribute directly to projects through hands on
development as well as lead a team of software engineers.
- Strong knowledge and experience working as a software engineer
(preferably with languages such as C/C++ or assembly languages).
- A passion to develop business domain expertise in order to
- Desire to take ownership and responsibility of issues and handle
effectively through to resolution.
- Good understanding of Linux OS and programming for it.
- Knowledge of assembly programming is a plus.
- Knowledge of how compilers are built and work is an extra plus.
- Previous record in contributions to open source project gets you an extra credit.
Benefits of joining our team:
- The result of your work will be integrated into the products of world leading companies
- Well paid job
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
- Pleasant and relaxed atmosphere, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events ... )
- Professional and academic development in cutting edge technologies, as well as support for participation in national and international scientific conferences
- Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
- Possibility to travel and work abroad in joint projects with global leading companies
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.