Rare Crew is a dynamic software company delivering tailor-made solutions. Our clients are multi-national companies, that have been a force of innovation across entertainment, sports and fashion for over a century. We focus on development projects in fashion&entertainment, news &media sector and dynamics and variety of such environment has reflected into our work too.
Rare Crew has currently offices in Slovakia, UK and India and we are looking for a colleague in our newly-established office in downtown Belgrade.
We are looking for a:
Software Development Team Lead
What are the qualities we're looking for?
We are looking for a senior developer with people management skills, who would lead and mentor SW development team in a dynamic environment, supporting project teams in daily activities and ensuring transparency about team work and progress.
We're looking for a person who enjoys teamwork and who, at the same time, can actively seek out challenges. It's about how we click as a team, which goes way beyond what an advertisement can offer.
Apart from training and mentoring our developers, you will be working on SW development projects with wide range of technologies, typically: Microsoft .NET framework, C#, ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC, Angular 2, REST, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SQL Server.
It would be great if you speak very good English, as all our projects are international.
Skills we are looking for:
- Team lead Experience
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to explain ideas very clearly
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, open to training and people management
- 3+ yrs experience in SW development (within the skills mentioned above)
What can we offer in return?
- A fast-paced project environment, where you can work on really interesting tasks, and learn a lot.
- Excellent team work and support system
- A helping hand from our mentors
- Agile development
- Open platform for any improvements or suggestions
If you are interested, please send us your CV and fill in our questionnaire so we can have more information about your skills https://rarecrew.wufoo.eu/forms/online-interview-english/