It’s a sweltering hot day, and you are waiting for the train. Next to you sits a smart vending machine. Suddenly, your phone vibrates… Based on your age and gender, the machine is offering a special deal with your favorite cold drink, sun cream, and a hat to protect you from the sun.
How is this possible?
Invenda is building a brain for vending machines that provides centralized device management, real-time inventory, product bundling, digital signage, AI, and demographics.
Our product is an IoT solution incorporating a variety of innovative technologies starting with the vending machine itself where we manage hardware, signage/direct marketing, age, gender and emotion recognition, synchronization services, and business intelligence. From the machine, we transfer the immensely valuable data to our big data cloud solution based supported by our NoSQL database, where we provide machine learning, REST APIs, and much more.
If you’re into disruption, cutting edge technology and enjoy a high energy environment, we would love to meet you! Let’s shape the future of retail together!
Your job would be to build our product together and based on your interests, you can pick the component you would like to work on.
We are hiring:
Software Engineer (.NET / Angular)
We are a great fit if you:
- are tired of getting requirements from the clients and would like to build something in your way
- like our product and wish to build and shape it as yours
- like both software and hardware
- would like to develop, touch and feel a product
- would like immediately to see results of your work in Production and talk to your customers
- are pure engineer
- are open-minded person
- are not afraid of challenges
- are a team player
- have positive attitude
- are responsible
- wish to learn and develop your knowledge every day
- don't like the comfort zone
Technologies we use:
- TFS/Azure DevOps
Don't worry! If you don't know something, you will learn it :)
- 2+ years of experience in .NET Development
- Interesting products that we can shape together
- Friendly agile team who will help you and work with you from the first day
- Dynamic and friendly atmosphere
- Latest cutting-edge technologies
- Trainings, conferences, business trips
- Up to 30 days of vacation
- Private health insurance
- Team buildings
- Competitive salary
- Equity in company