Software Engineer – AMS
Who we are
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 730 in-house experts and of more than 8.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK and Austria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Software Engineers to join our Belgrade office in the AMS team.
AMS (Application Management Services) team in Zühlke is responsible to ensure smooth operations of our solutions by providing constant support in operations and making sure new releases are planned and released within our quality standards. Team consists of engineers that are in charge of development, maintenance and operations.
- ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- clear career path and ability to become highly skilled professional
- permanent contract with competitive salary
- opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification, communicative and open-minded personality and be fluent in English (both written and oral).
As for technical experience, we require knowledge in the following areas:understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
- understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
- strong .NET or Java technical skills
- understanding concepts of agile methodologies and tools used to support them
- comfortable working on maintenance of existing products and supporting product users
- collaborate closely with colleagues in maintaining modern web, mobile or desktop applications
- create quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices
- troubleshot and debug issues, fix bugs, develop enhancements, release and deploy patches and updates
- be integrated part of development team and gain expertise in configuring, running and maintaining infrastructure and tools needed for the project
- show analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems