Manpower is a worldwide innovative forerunner and leader in the field of employment through the provision of services and workforce management solutions for clients and helping people in their career development with the aim of understanding the needs of the clients and candidates in the changing world of work.
On behalf of our client, company that produces all kind of electric motors, we are looking for an exceptional candidate to fulfil the position of:
Software Engineer - Embedded Systems
- Design of embedded software in the area of electrical drive technology
- Implementation of product software for embedded systems
- Design of test programs on PC-level for software qualification
- Implementation of service tools for PC systems
- Design documentation
- Bachelor degree in Electrical engineering or informatics
- Experience of software design language C, C#
- Knowledge of embedded software design
- Elementary knowledge of field bus systems as well as industrial Ethernet systems (desirable)
- Elementary knowledge of FPGA (desirable)
- Language skills: fluent English (spoken and written)
- Ability to work systematically and independently
- High motivation
- Training and constant skills development
- Challenging position
- Great team with experienced and helpful colleagues
The selection process is taking place NOW!
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, we invite you to apply for the position through our website
www.manpower.rs, advert ID #1638
Deadline for applications:
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Late applications will not be taken into consideration