Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
If you want to change the future of mobility, join the new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad. We are looking for a:
Software Engineer for Body & Security (m/f)
Novi Sad (Automotive IT)
System test activities in the automotive industry represents a key component in the product lifecycle due to the importance of having products that are safe and secure. Each individual dealing with this role has a contribution to the millions of lives saved every year by the intelligent systems that are present in the vehicles surrounding us.
If you are smart, eager to learn, attentive to details, and willing to work in a team with individuals that share the same values and capabilities, we would be more than happy to have you onboard.
Body Control Modules (BCM) operate all essential vehicle body functions such as car access & central door locking control, exterior and interior light control, windshield wiper control and are further transforming into smart computers. Continental has also more than 20 years of experience in the development of Access Control Systems for all major car manufacturers and is global market leader in this field. In the area of wireless devices, we develop using RF, LF, NFC, Wireless Charging, BLE and Ethernet concepts.
We define and develop solutions for all markets and customer needs - from affordable cars up to the high-end premium segment – now also from Novi Sad.
- Develop SW modules mainly in C programming language for all major automotive manufactures.
- Contribute to SW architecture and design.
- Support requirements management process.
- Support module verification and integration tests.
- Analyze found problems and define corrective actions.
- Share knowledge and expertise with co-workers.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Knowledge of C programming language (>2 years of experience is an advantage)
- Knowledge of microcontrollers
- Relevant experience with wireless environments/projects is a plus
- Knowledge in understanding HW schematics and handling of measurement equipment
- Knowledge of SW development life cycles
- Automotive experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 12.10.2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental: