eFront is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the financial industry. eFront’s solutions for cross-asset classes serve more than 800 customers in 48 countries, including companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Dallas, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing amongst our 23 global locations.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for:
Software Engineer in Test
Department: Dev Ops
The Software Engineer in Test (SET) is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases, maintaining and adding to existing automation framework, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing. The SET will also work closely with Software Developers and other QA engineers in small scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To develop comprehensive automated tests for APIs, L&P and UI using frameworks
- To design, develop and debug tests and test Framework in a complex environment using tools like Visual Studio, SoapUI or Selenium
Required skills and experience:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of at least one major software development language: C#, C, C++, Java
- Solid technical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
Additional skills appreciated:
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency – highly recommended
- Structured Authoring and XML (Author-IT)
- Experience with programming and coding (VB/C#.NET / SQL, etc.)
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
- We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
- We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
- Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
- While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.
Please send us your CV in English.