As a Computer Engineering and Process Automation company, DANIELI SYSTEC has obtained a respectful position in steel making plants market.
DANIELI SYSTEC's capabilities have ranged from small size automation units, through to sophisticated complete plant automation up to special Client request for existing plants upgrading. Site management supervision, commissioning, training and after sales service have been executed successfully worldwide. The service we offer wins our Clients confidence for the plant life span
Today DANIELI SYSTEC has over 200 employees, university educated: automation specialists, project managers, electrical supervisors, hydraulic & mechanical supervisors, driver specialists, HW & SW specialists.
Most of all, we have gathered a powerful know how in industrial automation, process control, HW & SW design and Start up & Commissioning during our activities at industrial sites of all kind worldwide.
Software Engineer (m/f)
Job location: Serbia
- Degree preferably in Computer ScienceElectronic Engineering or High School Certificate
Technical Skills (preferred)
- Engineers with experience in .NET C# environment
- Delphi, C/C++ programming knowledge is advantage
- Familiar with object oriented programming, Windows Forms, WPF technology
- Good knowledge of PL/SQL or SQL programming
- Familiar with Oracle or SQL Server database
- Knowledge of MES (Manifacturing Execution System) products, especially in the metals business is advantage
- Ability to work in group: the ability to work with other team members and customer’s staff;
- Availability to spend several months of the year abroad;
- Availability to travel and abilities to work with people from different countries.
- Good knowledge of English language (written and oral)
- Knowledge of Italian language would be an advantage
Please send us your CV in English.