Isobar Commerce (previously known as eCommera) provides global retailers with a single source for expertise, technology and operational support. We have a proven track record for delivering, managing and innovating multi-channel commerce platforms for major international brands and retailers including, ASDA Direct, Clarins, Shiseido, adidas and many more. Our world-class team has delivered sites for over 25 brands with more than 170 sites across 34 markets.
As part of a global expansion strategy, the company has set up a key Sofia technology team of Software Architects, Software Developers, QA Engineers, Project Managers and Technical Support Specialists.
During the pandemic, we managed to grow our ISOBAR TEAM with more than 30+ talented people and we proudly continue the search for new passionate members for our Software Development Team.
- Participates in the entire software development cycle - requirements analysis, design and development, unit testing and documentation
- Тakes ownership for the delivery of complex application features and resolves key technical issues related to the assigned project
- Responsible for the overall quality of the product and the long-term code re-usability and stability
- Provides technical guidance and suggests improvements to the existing code-base;
- Actively participating in all phases of the development cycle and the work process discussions in a Scrum/Agile working environment
- 3+ years of experience with OOP language/s - Java, PHP or C#/.Net
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Experience developing large-scale applications for the e-commerce business will be considered a plus
- Very good verbal and written English
- Positive mindset, with the desire to broaden knowledge and expand skills
- Challenging job in premium professional environment, using modern practices and technologies
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment in a fast-growing organization.
- Attractive compensation package with social benefits - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme and company sponsored activities
- 25 days paid vacation and work-life balance
- Flexible benefits package, based on your individual preferences
- Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field with a renowned brand in the e-commerce industry
- A friendly and non-conflict working environment with fun and quality recreation time
- Relocation assistance - If you are interested in this role and would consider a permanent move to Sofia, we provide relocation assistance at the amount of half monthly net salary.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
If interested, please send a recent CV or use the online application button.