Microsoft Development Center Serbia is growing its team!
We are hiring talented and motivated Software Engineers who are passionate about researching, taking on new challenges & solving deep technical problems.
Our teams are developing components for some of Microsoft’s premiere and most innovative products for millions of users worldwide.
Working at Microsoft Development Center Serbia gives you the opportunity to work on cutting edge tech, while living in Belgrade close to your friends and family. The work environment is friendly, inspiring and dynamic.
Beyond our technical contributions, we are participating in numerous extracurricular activities that are shaping the future of Serbia.
“Our mission is to empower every person and every organization to achieve more.“
We are looking for folks with solid industry experience as well as fresh college graduates.
Our project areas vary as we develop components in the following domains: computational algebra engines, pattern recognition, object classification, computational geometry and core database systems.
As part of the training, you will have an opportunity to learn from most talented engineers from the region.
The ideal candidate would have:
- At least a B.Sc. in CS, EE, Applied Math or equivalent degree. Graduate degree is a big plus
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Solid coding skills in either C, C++, Java or C# and overall software engineering skills
- Passion for quality, performance and reliability
- English proficiency at the reading and simple writing level (email etc.)
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
If you believe you meet the requirements, please submit your up-to-date CV and the cover letter explaining why you are a good match. Please send them as two attachments electronically.
Applications sent by 11.09.2017. will be processed faster.