In order to make Semaphore the best CI service on the market, we need smart engineers to develop new and innovative UI concepts, help us expand on new platforms and scale our web services, scale our distributed infrastructure, provide smart insights into our users' test and deployment process and more.
You will work on a product that people love
Rendered Text launched Semaphore in 2012, and since then we've been one of the leading CI service providers in the world. This market did not exist only a few years ago, which is why we are in new territory every day. We find that inspiring and interesting. We hope you do too.
You will have a direct influence on a product that's used by some of the world's smartest software companies, such as CoreOS, 500px, Dribbble, General Assembly, and many others.
You'll have great colleagues
The Semaphore team is made up of smart people who love what they do. Building a great place to work is our constant mission.
As a software engineer, your tasks will be to find yourself in one of the teams that are working on different parts of Semaphore and:
- Write clean, test-driven, and readable code. Fast.
- Own what you implement. Be responsible for deploying your features (which is easy, since we're using Semaphore to build Semaphore), as well as for implementing and tracking key usage and performance metrics.
Experience in all the above is not absolutely necessary. We are primarily looking for a sharp mind, good general programming skills, responsibility and the ability to learn quickly and communicate well.
This position is open in our office in Novi Sad.
What we're offering
- Exposure to the latest technologies, good practices (hackile, devops, continuous delivery), big challenges and impact of working on a product that's competing on a global market.
- Normal 40-hour work week.
- Friendly work atmosphere.
- Freedom to learn continuously and choose the tools for your job.
- Excitement of seeing that the code you just wrote immediately helped solve a real problem for another person.
- Paid trips to conferences.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice.
- Paid parental leave.
- Books of your choice.
If you'll be working at our office, you also get:
- The comfort of working on a new Apple computer at a nice Ikea desk in a spacious Art Nouveau building.
- Paid benefits and health insurance.
How to apply
If you're interested, please send us an email at
email@example.com and tell us something about yourself and your relevant work experience. We want to know if you're qualified for this job, how well you'd fit in our team, and, most importantly, that you want this job, and not some other.
Please do not send us just your CV, but make sure to include an email with a story as well. CVs only are great for companies that hire resources. We will contact only shortlisted candidates.
If this job is not for you, but you know somebody you think would be a great fit, please share this with them. Thanks!
Rendered Text is a software company. For questions regarding Semaphore, please visit semaphoreci.com