Software Project Manager
IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employee in more than 100 countries. The core of our culture are five key values: Passionate, Pioneering, Responsible, Authentic, Collaborative. Our company in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do:
You will lead creative people like Developers, Graphic Artists, Mathematicians, and Testers from a first creative sketch towards a successful technical game release to the market.
- You are responsible for planning (budget, resources, timelines), documentation, status meetings, reporting and efficient realization of the gaming projects in our development studio
- You motivate and manage all project team members (Game Producer, Graphic Artist, Mathematicians, Software Engineers and Testers) to successfully complete each project
- You ensure full communication flow of all relevant information between project team members
- You monitor the product development process entirely from initial stage to the full release
- You are acting as the contact person for all stakeholders and a primary problem solver
- You are responsible to resolve and follow up on issues, answer oral and written communication promptly, compromise when issues arise and find various management approaches in order to successfully deliver a game to the market
- You are responsible for project planning and tracing as well as regular reporting to all parties
You are responsible to learn our products well so that you are a point of contact for game features for various parties
- At least 2 years of experience in leading software development projects either as project manager or as a technical leader
- University degree (FON, PMF, ETF, etc) with adequate work experience
- Good communication skills, persuasiveness and result orientation to succeed
- Excellent English oral and written skills that are mandatory due to global projects
Nice to have:
- Experience in software methodologies like Agile (Scrum and/or Kanban), Waterfall etc
- Certification like PMP or Prince2
The way we work:
Project Manager is driving project from start to end of the project (game release). Project duration for game development can be anywhere from 2 months (short) to 9 months (long). You will be part of Project Management team and closely cooperating with Game developers, Game designers, Graphic artists, Mathematicians and Test Engineers, in a good working atmosphere.
- Very competitive salary
- Career development in a stable environment (projects planned for several years in advance)
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Well-connected location with global offices in Austria, Canada, UK, Italy and United States
Our Recruitment Process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us get to know you better, personally and professionally. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
The stages include:
- CV review
- High level conversation with HR (~30min)
- Technical interview with team members (30-60min)
- Salary and job terms meeting with Studio Manager and HR
How long will the process take? We are creating a new team from a scratch, and many applicants will be interviewed. Thus, usually it will be 2 weeks, but may take several weeks more because we are at the beginning of a hiring process.
Please send your CV electronically.