We are looking for:
Software QA Engineer
Who are we?
CCBill SRB and its parent CCBill form a part of CWIE LLC based in Phoenix Arizona. In addition to CCBill, another brand – PhoenixNAP – operates within the same ownership group. CCBill handles online payment processing services and affiliate marketing solutions, whereas PhoenixNAP offers IT infrastructure services that include cloud services, bare metal servers, colocation, and other IaaS solutions. We’ve been operating in the USA since 1998 and have satellite offices in Malta, the Netherlands and Novi Sad and Belgrade, Serbia.
We operate out of data centers in Phoenix, Ashburn, Atlanta, and Amsterdam with more than 1000 network devices and maintain 5000 servers across all locations and deployment of 100,000+ in systems over the last 3 years. Our enterprise systems and infrastructure spread across 3 locations to ensure high availability, disaster recovery and redundancy. We comply strictly within PCI DSS standards and are accredited twice yearly.
One of the great things about working with our company, besides the enterprise level systems, is the ability to use the latest cutting edge technologies and work alongside a talented, creative and professional team.
As part of the company’s strategy to increase its global presence, we have opened an office in Belgrade where we aim to recruit talented IT professionals to work on the next generation of company products.
The Software QA Engineer will be responsible for the testing of product lines and reporting defects. The applicant should have a technical background and be familiar with the typical software development lifecycle. A qualified candidate will be mentored to develop and execute test cases, report defects and work closely with development to ensure production readiness for company software.
- On a daily basis there must be a 2 hour overlap with the US. This means that working times are from Monday to Friday from 10am until 6pm.
- When there are major releases roughly once every 2 months for between 2-4 days, working hours will be from 11am until 7pm.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Perform multiple types of black-box and grey-box testing including functional, system, end to end, smoke, regression, and ad-hoc testing.
- Submit comprehensive defects using our bug tracking system.
- Regress and verify defects as needed.
- Record results and provide metrics.
- Analyze requirements and write test cases.
- Assist with the design of test plans.
- Helps other team members with any issues they may encounter so as to maintain overall team effectiveness.
- Actively seeks to promote a healthy team environment so as to maintain and increase overall team morale and individual team members’ job satisfaction.
- Whenever needed, interacts and assists with members of other teams so as to contribute to the overall company culture.
- Carries out day-to-day communication with other teams so as to ensure that all team members are sufficiently aware of work being carried out by their colleagues.
- Keeps supervisor(s) informed about any issues that may arise.
- Establishes and maintains communication with all stakeholders so as to tackle issues or anomalies that may arise.
- Interacts with other teams to ensure that all relevant departments are up to speed on all projects.
Minimum (Necessary) Qualifications:
- BSC or related degree or equivalent field experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role in an IT Software company.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Practical working knowledge of software testing methodology and Quality Assurance fundamentals.
- Understanding of programming concepts and best practices.
- Experience using Linux/Unix/Windows OS.
- Expert at troubleshooting and diagnosing system issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A high degree of flexibility and creativity.
- Ability to work in and embrace a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be self-motivated and exhibit a high degree of professionalism. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees/management.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Experience with shell scripting languages.
- Experience using an IDE, such as Eclipse or Visual Studio.
- Apache and/or Tomcat experience.
- MySQL experience.
- Database design.
- Experience with testing web applications.
- Experience with Performance testing or Security Testing.
What we offer:
- In addition we offer competitive salary packages and great benefits that include:
- Fruit, coffee, tea, water and soft drinks… all on the house!
- Bright, colorful offices with a view, both in Novi Sad and Belgrade.
- The ability to work with the latest cutting edge technologies.
- Introductory training
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Games room facility during lunch break.
- Flexible working hours.
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!