SOFTWARE QA ENGINEER
Selerant (www.selerant.com) - an American-Italian Software Engineering Company, world leading PLM solution provider, is looking for talented Software QA Engineer. Our mission is to revolutionize product innovation for both new and existing product lines for formula-based manufacturers with fully integrated Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software for dramatically reduced lifecycles and ensured compliance across the globe. Selerant builds on over 20 years of operating experience with more than 500 customers, many industry leaders. Beginning as a regulatory software provider, Selerant expanded to fulfill the needs of its customers in formulation and collaboration.
We now operate globally with offices, representatives and clients in over 150 countries. Selerant's Product Lifecycle Management platform Devex is used by some of the World's largest consumer products goods companies such as Nestle, Bacardi, McCormick & Co,Sara Lee, Barilla, Parmalat to name a few.
We are looking for a talented Software QA Engineers.
The successful candidates will join our 60+ team of highly skilled developers at Selerant, Belgrade office. Reporting to the Engineering Architecture team and QA Team, the Software QA Engineer is responsible for:
- Write, maintain and follow test scenarios, test plans, testing documentation and report on testing progress
- Participating in quality assurance activities and continual process
- Performing functional and regression tests
- Create and maintain test data
- Deploy and maintain test environments
- Report and track bugs in bug tracking tool
- Develop and maintain automated regressions test
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Minimum one (1) years of working experience in software testing
- Good understanding of both QA and software development life cycles’
- Experience with HTML, Multi Browser support and XML
- Experience with Web Applications development process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Following will be considered as advantage:
- Experience with SQL language, Transact or PL
- Knowledge of programming languages, C# preferably, but knowledge of Java should also be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of Selenium, as used automation framework
- Scrum methodology knowledge
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach and independency in fulfilling duties
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a wide variety of technical, functional and management staff
- Working experience in international environment
- Ability to travel abroad
- Multi task handling skills
- Hard working and willing to prove himself
- Team player but able to work independently on specific projects
- Open-minded for learning new technologies and processes
- Thinking outside the box (finding creative and sometimes unusual solutions)
- Initiative in suggesting improvements in processes and the product
- Good time management
- Positive attitude towards authorities
Phase 1: Selected candidates will participate in an Interview with the HR Manager (30 minutes) and QA Lead Engineer (60 minutes) during which they will be asked to perform actual testing or develop automated test. Test will be followed by short evaluation.
Phase 2: Selected candidates will participate in series of interviews with the team
Selerant thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Applications may be submitted in Word or PDF format.