Fiscal Solutions d.o.o. is hiring for position:
Software Support Analyst
Location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Fiscal Solutions is a growing company focused on retail technologies and specializing in fiscal domain providing our clients with expert enterprise solutions. Some of our projects include localization services for companies entering various market throughout Europe with focus on fiscal requirements, development and application of modules for integration between wordly renown systems, creation of software for managing retail equipment and more. As a member of NRF retail technology standards division of ARTS community we are focusing to integrate most current retail technologies into our work but also aspire to provide our insight in retail to the world. We are always looking to grow in all aspects so that we can provide best possible product for our customers.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience with Information Technologies
- Experience in working with Information Systems
- Familiar with programming environment (Web Technologies, Object Oriented Programming, SQL, etc)
- Familiar with adminstrating operating systems Windows, Linux, (configurations, certificates, scripting etc)
- Advanced knowledge for communication in English, both spoken and written
- Readiness to travel
- Drivers license
Following are optional but highly valued skills:
- Experience with object oriented programming or/and support
- Knowledge of UML (use cases, static models, dynamic models, etc)
- Knowledge for communication in German, both spoken and written
- Great communication skills
What you will bring:
- Methodical approach as you will have to prioritise, log in incoming calls and emails through helpdesk system.
- Getting to know and perform software analysis of existing software that our company offers.
- Advise for project managers, technical support and clients about our services.
What we provide:
- Flexible work hours
- Personal computer – laptop
- Friendly proffesional office work environment
- Work with leading world experts in retail technologies
- Occasional travel to offsite offices, customer sites and/or partner
- Training will be provided depending on assignments
Your responsibilities will include getting to know software this company offers and preparation of system environment for demonstration purposes. Consulting withclient, project managers and team leader for drafting and defining concepts for target solutions for clients. Maintaining and monitoring helpdesk system for keeping track of current issues. Consulting technical support about arisen issues. Support for customers, giving guidance and resolve technical issues. Regular meetings with Team Leader for ensuring comfortable and productive work environment.
Work position is open for office in Novi Sad, Serbia. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please send your CV and provide brief overview of your experiences through your application (Windows, Linux, Helpdesk System, Programming, UML, etc).
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.