GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company founded by IT engineers who, using their experience in the industry, founded a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET has become an established international Company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management.
The work environment in our company empowers team members to work on challenging assignments, develop their competences continually and with the opportunity to translate their proactive ideas into actual business solutions.
The competent professionals of our company work from Serbia, more, they frequently travel across the world providing customized IT solutions in diverse industries.
We have a large and highly-qualified team, engineering for leading international companies with worldwide operations.
We are looking for a:
Software Support Engineer
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for the functional support and the maintenance of different infrastructure products and platforms.
You should possess a broad general knowledge and have experience with different network and server’s technologies, warehouse management systems, as well as good communication skills and business etiquette.
Among others, your tasks will be to provide functional support to users and customers, to communicate
and coordinate inside a large organization, as well as to perform system administration tasks. As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn new technologies and progress rapidly.
- Ability to support both development team and software users during complete software lifecycle
- Experience in troubleshooting both user and application issues
- Ability to learn and support new softwares and tools as required
- Windows server – Active directory, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, WDS experience
- Good understanding of backup procedures
- Good understanding of proxy servers
- Maintaining good collaboration and communication with the clients
- Have good communication skills
- Proficient command of written and spoken English
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
- Vmware virtualization experience
- Citrix XenApp administration
- Linux system administration experience
- Jira and Confluence knowledge
- Basic Powershell scripting
- German language
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET only accepts online applications.