Finbet d.o.o., is Associated Company to international Fincore group.
Fincore is a leading expert in real-time transaction and information management systems. We specialise in cloud-based enterprise applications and we enable large and complex organisations to make good, consistent decisions by helping them interrogate complex data sets and control their mission critical business processes.
Finbet d.o.o. is hiring IT professionals for its Belgrade office. To that end, FinBet is seeking for:
Software Test Analyst
As a member of Fincore Games Team you will be responsible for testing different functionalities on our Gaming platform.
- Understanding of testing principles and methodologies
- Experience in design, development and execution of test plans, scenarios, scripts, procedures in accordance with project scope and delivery dates
- Experience in Web and Mobile applications testing
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with programming languages (object-oriented or scripting)
- Experience with tools like Postman, SoapUI, ARC, Insomnia...
- Experience in E2E software testing and performance testing
- Experience in tracking and reporting problems and defects using tracking software
- Development and implementation of regression tests
- Ability to quickly learn about new technologies and complex systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good analytical skills
- Proactive attitude toward problems
- Compliance with company standards, policies and processes
Strong working ethic
- Positions with permanent status
- Work in multinational team environment and travel from time to time
- Stable environment well set to enable your professional growth and progress in friendly and supportive working environment
- Experience with complex highly transactional systems
Only selected candidates will be contacted
Please send CV’s electronically.