IO Global is searching for a Software Test Engineer (Automation) to join its Lightwallet team. You will be responsible for software testing design, planning, scripting, and execution across all releases to the Cardano platform. You will work closely with developers, project managers, network engineers, and other stakeholders throughout the systems development life cycle (SDLC), executing test iterations, tracking and reporting results, troubleshooting, and coordinating defect resolution.
At IOG we do things that have never been done before in ways that no one has thought of. We are looking for the best people to help us change the world. If you are a self-driven problem solver with a black belt in getting stuff done, we want to talk to you.
You will play a key role in development projects and be responsible for defining, tracking, coordinating, and conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs. A strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology is required.
Your duties will include:
- Interacting with product management, project management, and development teams to develop testing objectives
- Reviewing and analysing system specifications
- Designing and creating test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Using existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for testing/validation
- Executing and analyzing automation test results
- Troubleshooting and triaging issues with various teams to help identify and resolve root causes
- Documenting, tracking and escalating issues as appropriate
- Supporting production deployment of applications and carrying out validation testing during the off-hours maintenance windows
- Supporting technical services with escalation points for reported bugs.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, logic, physics, or a related subject
- Minimum of five years’ experience in testing
- Performance and security testing experience would be a plus
- Practical knowledge of test automation and setting up new frameworks
- Experience of API testing
- Practical knowledge of distributed systems and network would be beneficial
- Experience working in an agile setup (Scrum, Kanban)
- Familiarity with software engineering best practices and testing methodologies; ideally ISTQB or ISEB certified
- Expertise in libraries, tools, and procedures for the execution and automation of various types of tests (unit, property, integration, end-to-end, UI, performance, stress, and fault tolerance)
- Solid experience with a programming language such as TypeScript would be advantageous, but we will also consider experience with Python, Java, or C#
- Experience setting up an automation framework using Selenium or similar
- Blockchain development experience is preferable, but relevant technical experience will be considered
- Experience with Git, Linux, and virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V)
- General computer science skills (operating systems, networking)
- Coding/scripting experience
- Test automation skills (desktop, API, web, integration tests)
- Infrastructure deployment and configuration skills (dev/test ops, CI/CD, Git, virtualization, containerization)
- A working knowledge of distributed systems development/testing would be beneficial.
- IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in an European timezone.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Input Output HK je kompanija za istraživanje i razvoj i lider u industriji na polju kriptografije i distribuiranih sistema. Otkako je kompanija osnovana 2014. godine, bila je pionir na novoj teritoriji u blockchain istraživanju, unapređujući znanje o industriji koji je proizveo njen tim kriptografa i istraživača.