Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
As a part of our team, you will be working on Body Control Modules, Zone Control Units, Smart Access Devices or Telematics Control Units of premium car manufacturers.
We are looking for a Software Test Manager (SWTM) responsible for all the Software test activities in the project, planning, organizing, and monitoring all the project’s SW test activities.
- SWTM defines, rolls out, and maintains the software project test plan (including unit tests, integration tests and qualification tests).
- SWTM ensures that software tests are in line with our customer's expectations and quality, as well as by applying our internal development processes.
- SWTM plans, organizes, and drives software test activities.
- Coordinates and is responsible for the generation of test specifications and related test scripts for all SW test levels.
- Guides test reporting process.
- Training and coaching of the team on the software test relevant knowledge.
- Establish consistency for bidirectional traceability between software requirements and software test specification/report.
Being a project core team member, SWTM is empowered to take decisions about the test activities and strategies for the project together with all involved project leads from various disciplines.